Anyone keep their Humminbird packaging

Fang

Taking a stab that some one out there has their Humminbird Helix packaging or knows this. I have finally upgraded the units on the boat this fall and the Humminbird Helix 7 I purchased for the front deck was supposed to include the Navionics + map card. Can anyone confirm that this is an actual card packed in with the unit and if possible should the original packaging have the blue Navionics logo printed on the box as part of the features included. I think this is a mix up at store level and it appears I got the basic Helix 7 without any Navionics. GPS selection on the unit does not show any Navionics map in the set up options. I've called the store but waiting for a call back from their electronics guy who is off for a few days.

Thanks

It does have the Humminbird basemap loaded which is all US lakes but no card in box or loaded in the slot. When I check lakes like Simcoe and Rice no depth charts on the helix 7 just blank screen where contour lines should be. Looks like a trip back to the store for a price adjustment or hopefully they have a 7 with the proper navionics labels on the box. All I have done so far is remove the head unit from the plastic and power it up dryland without transducer hooked up

Their store price tag on the box says Helix 7 +nav

not a 7, but when I got my 5, the card was in a separate small bag iirc. micro sd card wasn't very big. first update basically ate up most of the room, and afaik, you can't just copy the data onto another larger card. will check the box to see if it says anything about navionics + being included