Jump to content

Linda O'Leary not guilty.


lew
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know kevin from shark tank and the Canadian version  dragons den, that's it, but he's an arrogant my father who fluked into a dot com buy out and got rich and his o'leary funds have underperformed and are garbage, looking forward to your video

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I haven't seen the video, please inform and post it, 2 people died I assume that some speed (ripping around) was involved to cause that, a fender bender doesn't leave 2 people dead

 

12 hours ago, chris.brock said:

I haven't seen the video, please inform and post it, 2 people died I assume that some speed (ripping around) was involved to cause that, a fender bender doesn't leave 2 people dead

You could try looking back in this thread for the video, it was posted already. As was already posted as well is that a big boat like that doesn't need to be going very fast to kill someone. Did you even read all the posts here before making all these assumptions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, chris.brock said:

bull crap, an egotist like kevin always drives, he doesn't say- honey I've had a couple, can you take the wheel, and she puts the hammer down and goes ripping down the lake in the dark, it just doesn't happen that way, 2 people dead and justice denied 

There is actually video from earlier that day at the O'Leary dock where his wife docks the boat and does up the lines also pulling out later she is at the helm and appears to be very proficient with the boat, Kevin on the other hand sits at the back like he is clueless, I really think she is the mariner in the family

edit : I like how she takes the stern light from him LOL 

 

Edited by dave524
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, dave524 said:

There is actually video from earlier that day at the O'Leary dock where his wife docks the boat and does up the lines also pulling out later she is at the helm and appears to be very proficient with the boat, Kevin on the other hand sits at the back like he is clueless, I really think she is the mariner in the family

edit : I like how she takes the stern light from him LOL 

 

So, took the to time to install the rear navigational light in broad daylight knowing they would have a post sunset departure.
Seems forward thinking to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, smitty55 said:

 

You could try looking back in this thread for the video, it was posted already. As was already posted as well is that a big boat like that doesn't need to be going very fast to kill someone. Did you even read all the posts here before making all these assumptions?

no, I don't read all this stuff, don't care to

kevins boat hammered the gas and was getting on plane in the pitch black night

that video of mrs oleary bouncing the boat into the dock with the date and time stamped on it just makes me laugh, what a façade, what a joke

justice denied!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gotta admit...I was thinking the same thing. Is it so hard to change the date on your recording equipment and film a video a day or 2 later? I also found it weird that buddy on the dock doesn't touch the boat at all and lets it bounce off the dock. Every person I know would stop the boat from hitting the dock not just stand there like a dummy doing nothing (unless they were told...don't do anything). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2021 at 1:04 AM, chris.brock said:

I know kevin from shark tank and the Canadian version  dragons den, that's it, but he's an arrogant my father who fluked into a dot com buy out and got rich and his o'leary funds have underperformed and are garbage, looking forward to your video

 

That says it all  You saw him on Tv a couple times so his wife is guilty cause he has a few dollars.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sad all around.   Being out in the middle of a lake, at night with zero lights on is asking for problems.   That's just carelessness.  If there's a lawsuit, I won't be surprised if it's against the owner of the boat who got hit by not following the laws in place for navigation lighting. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stand behind what the court decided.  There are multiple causes of any accident, but the other boat was stopped mid-lake, and had no lights on, which is against the relevant law, and that was the primary reason for the accident.  And speculation that the other video was tampered with is ridiculous, pure speculation.  I don’t like him either, but leave it to the courts to assess evidence.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2021 at 5:04 PM, Dara said:

That says it all  You saw him on Tv a couple times so his wife is guilty cause he has a few dollars.

 

his wife wasn't driving the wrong word boat!

if 2 people weren't dead I wouldn't care

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've boated and snowmobiled my whole life after dark, if you can hardly see you don't outrun your lights or outrun what you can see

there's late night canoeists, x country skiers on the ice in the dark, hardly visible fish huts, they all have a right to be out there

if you're under power you're liable, the rich silly got off in this case, and I wouldn't care except 2 people died

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, woodenboater said:

exactly this

Yup, if you going a sensible speed in the dark and keeping an eye on the water around you with a flashlight there shouldn't be a problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How stupid do you have to be, to be sitting in an unlit boat in the dead of night while you can hear another boat approaching and not turn on some form of lighting to make your presence known?

Oh wait, they couldn't hear another boat approaching or see it approaching with navigational lights on. Why would that be?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My guess is they didn't hear the boat coming because they were probably drinking (or other?) and having a good ol time. Maybe even had some music on. Stargazing takes darkness, not quietness! Not seeing the boat coming? I guess if you are staring up at the sky you wouldn't see a boat coming. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 11:46 PM, chris.brock said:

his wife wasn't driving the wrong word boat!

if 2 people weren't dead I wouldn't care

Have you seen a video of him actually driving the boat? None of the videos yet have shown anyone but her driving the boat. I suppose "that one time" he was driving it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...