Need a huge favor

Big Cliff

I need a ride up to French River from lindsay Asap. (Person I was counting on just bailed on me) You can use my car, I  need to bring my coach home. Will pay $100.00 and provide gas and any other reasionable expenses. I will even do the drive up, all you have to do is bring the car back for me.

Edited by Big Cliff

Hey Cliff...My step-son who is staying with us  for a  few weeks would be glad to help...I myself am lucky to drive as far as Lindsay/P"tboro and back without experiencing back pain but he is much younger (60) than I (most people are)....As he has a license but no car do you want us to drive him to Lindsay or will you pick him up here ?...I take it is a there and back trip...? He has to be back here to drive MB to Oshawa on Friday... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Beans my old friend, that would be wonderful! I will pick him up at your place tomorrow morning at 6 am if that works for him. Should have him back home mid afternoon tomorrow. It's a  straight up and back trip. 

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Sinker said:

Cliff, next time just send me a text. I didn't get this until just now, but otherwise I could have left right away. Don't forget I am close by, and always willing to help. If not me, Lori would also. 

S. 

You owe  him for coming to get the pails, thanks to you I met an amazing person. 

22 hours ago, Sinker said:

Cliff, next time just send me a text. I didn't get this until just now, but otherwise I could have left right away. Don't forget I am close by, and always willing to help. If not me, Lori would also. 

S. 

You and Lori are both amazing and I really appreciate and enjoy any time we do have together! This time it worked out thanks to David (Beans son in law) gave us a great opportunity to get to know each other and even discuss an idea he has for a new business venture he has in mind. 

Thanks again everyone for your PMs , once again OFC to the rescue. 😊

• Like 1