Decathlon Stores.

captpierre

Was in the one in Burlington, Yes all offshore looking products from clothing to work out gear

Fishing and Hunting sections remind me of what old department stores like Sears and Target in the US would stock

I did find 2 things - a very reasonably priced and comfortable fold up carp fishing chair that will double as my turkey chair and a pair of brush pants for $50. Wore them all week up in temagami bush whacking portage trails with chain saws and they held up quite well, lightweight and quick dry

I shopped in their stores frequently when I lived in France. They are notorious for their corporate QA department who rigorously tests the products they sell. They also have contract manufacturing of a lot of items that they under their own brands (Caperlan for example), under their own specs which are quite good, and they sell these items at very competitive prices (see the fishing lures for example). Fishing and hunting are not their primary departments. They are more famous for Cycling, Hiking, Gym and other sports gear.