Really like my new toy ,Misfish is happy happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

:D:D:thumbsup_anim:

Big shout out to Bill M for a great deal and for updating this unit before I got my hands on it . This thing is huge for me . Same width as the crate :w00t:.  The addition of a thumb screw clip on the back ,makes all the wires neat when I pack it away. I just left the gps puck in the crate today ,worked just fine, but will make a holder that will clip on the crate. Transducer holder was spot on. I can angle it any way I want to pick up the lure in the current. I will change out the top bolt for a hand knob, so I do not end up dropping the small wrench down to the bottom .

The only thing I found when I fired it up,I did not have my spots I saved from the other unit . It is the same chip  I have been using. Must be an upload thing I can do,or this is what happens ? Should of brought the chip with me when I picked the unit up .

Now I will pack the 598 away as a full time ice unit .

Oh I am happy happy.

P6280026.JPG.e984b4c80331e7eeb9708cdd8eeaa5e9.JPG

P6280028.JPG.b71729ae138f602929028ddb1960275c.JPG

P6280025.JPG.3b166afda9a72046ae8cc60c66bf5b0e.JPG

PS..................

When you get tired of the new 56" wide screens you have now Bill ( which are amazing WOW ) I might be able to fit one on the float boat. LOL

Thanks again bud.

Good luck with those musky.

• Like 5

No problem Brian, glad you can get some use out of it.  Did you export waypoints/routes from your old unit?   They're stored internally and not on the card.   Power up the old unit with the card in it, once booted up, export the waypoints to the SD card.  After that, boot up the new unit, let it power on all the way, insert the chip card and it will prompt you to import data from SD card.   You say 'Yes' and all should be good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1