Six Mile Lake public boat launches

Jam-y Mikk

I do remember that after I launched at the PP, I would just fish along the shoreline to the right. After a couple kms there was a marina in a quiet bay. So this would be on the hwy 400 side of the lake. 6 Mile Lake Marina is what it was called I think (easy name to remember!). Never launched there but I do remember there were some old stumps in the water, or maybe some old dock pilings, that were always good for bass over that way

13 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I do remember that after I launched at the PP, I would just fish along the shoreline to the right. After a couple kms there was a marina in a quiet bay. So this would be on the hwy 400 side of the lake. 6 Mile Lake Marina is what it was called I think (easy name to remember!). Never launched there but I do remember there were some old stumps in the water, or maybe some old dock pilings, that were always good for bass over that way

Those are the only 2 locations that I’ve launched, but I recall a second marina on the north end?. ONT PP’s are having booking issues for day passes even, so you might want to call/book ahead no matter where you launch

13 hours ago, BillM said:

I've had no issues using PP's this year for fishing.   The one I use the most has actually been free Mon-Thurs.  No day pass required and free launching :) 

Not the one down the windy rd and you launch off a rock. LOL