Firewood between PAB and Key River

Reef Runner

Hello everyone,

Headed up to the Key River, water access cabin for a week.  Firewood isn’t supplied and don’t feel like cutting brush, fallen dried logs half a day when I can be on the water lol. Anyone know a spot where I can purchase bags or loose firewood between PAB and the Key that’s reasonably priced?  Marina there is charging $12 a bag. 

Appreciate your replies. 

Brett's Firewood And Snow Removal

Firewood supplier in Waubaushene, Ontario

Address: 1830 Woodrow Rd, Coldwater, ON L0K 1E0

Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 9 p.m.

Google reviews
Ryan Charbonneau
2 days agoNew
Great guy to deal with and chat. Appreciate the good price and quality of wood. Incredibly easy to get to right off the 400!

Jo Gray
7 months ago
Excellent crew! Reliable and efficient. So happy with their snow removal services

Tim Leech
8 months ago
Great service and firewood. Glad to see there is a reliable firewood provider in Muskoka close to our place. With COVID 19 we expect to have a lot more fires!!

• Thanks 1

I have a vivid memory of that place, pulled up to an island and I was a little too ambitious trying to stop the boat, fell off the front and had one heel of a time trying to stand up with fleece pants and that heavy Norwegian sweater soaked head to toe.  Those were days.

1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

I have a vivid memory of that place, pulled up to an island and I was a little too ambitious trying to stop the boat, fell off the front and had one heel of a time trying to stand up with fleece pants and that heavy Norwegian sweater soaked head to toe.  Those were days.

Yep.  And Marcel bought that steel boat from Dave and brought it home with him.  The same one that ran onto a shoal in the Ottawa River at twenty knots and stopped dead.  No damage to the hull but the two occupants got a bit knocked around...........😲