NF arrivecan app rant

wkrp

Can you believe it . The powers to be,have made it almost impossible for canadians to re-enter their country un less you have an app  (arrivcan) on your mobile device or laptop. These are the same guys that tell us we are being ripped off by the high charges of internet and mobile charges and at the same time promote their services as the only method for re-entry Pathetic Rant over and out

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wkrp said:

Can you believe it . The powers to be,have made it almost impossible for canadians to re-enter their country un less you have an app  (arrivcan) on your mobile device or laptop. These are the same guys that tell us we are being ripped off by the high charges of internet and mobile charges and at the same time promote their services as the only method for re-entry Pathetic Rant over and out

All about controlling the population in many different ways.  What if you don't have a mobile device or smart phone,  do you get a bar code or QR code tattooed to your forehead.

And I will add my rant as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Need to head down to BPS to get the fly materials I need . Up here at Cabeals is unreal. Sad really . I asked the guy why you have everything here and not the Barrie store.? Why do have packaging with Cabelas on it ?

All I got was, I do not know why they do not have the same stock, and as far as the name thing,BPS will be changing to Cabelas . Yes owned by BPS,but the name Cabelas will be out front soon .

My 30/30 electric is old and crapping out and finding them anywhere is almost non. They had 2. I grabbed one as they said stock will not be coming in for months. 1 or 2 at a time at best . I wanted the dura max with the battery control, but beggars can not be choosers right now. Time on the water is precious.

• Like 1