Ladder or swim platform for aluminum fishing boat

What does everyone use for a ladder or swim platform for their aluminum fishing boat? 

I ordered one from a local marina over the winter and they are just dragging their feet installing it on my boat - I made an app't in early April to bring it in June they my boat for almost 2 weeks (promising it will be done in a couple of days) so I decided to just grab my boat and they can keep the platform (I have not paid for it anyway).  I had enough of their Bull.

So I am looking at other options - what is everyone using?

I bought a platform off kijiji and installed it on the back of my boat.  I had to custom bend the support arms a bit to get the right fit, but it works great. My buddy gave me the idea (and the material) to build a back deck for the kids to get across the splash well when tubing.  I really like this set up.  Easy in and out of the boat.  Don’t mind the uneven screw holes in the back “deck”.  I fabbed it standing at the rear of the boat and didn’t line it up perfectly.  I just move the spare kicker gas can for swimming or tubing.  Having the platform has been really nice.  They aren’t hard to install.  You should have a go at  it, just take your time!E49D161F-D2C6-420B-B15D-B83A22115DFE.jpeg.f90392acbf4ec558b570c75e00f9eff7.jpegThe

Edited by porkpie

I installed a boarding platform with telescoping steps that I bought off Kijiji on my 16 ft Misty River. Great for swimming and legal for emergency re-entry into the boat if you fall out. Otherwise you would need to carry a portable gunnel mount  ladder which really don't work very well on many boats . And if you fall overboard while alone there's no one on board to place the ladder for you. 

• 2 weeks later...