Hump Day funny

LMAO

The day after his Mother-in-law disappeared in a kayaking accident, a Twillingate, Newfoundland man

answered his door to find two grim-faced RCMP officers.

"We're sorry Mr. Flynn, but we have some information about your mother-in-law," said one of the officers.

"Tell me! Did you find her?!" Cedric Flynn asked. 

The troopers looked at each other.

One said, "We have some bad news , some good news , and some really great news . Which would you like to hear first?”

Fearing the worst, Mr. Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first.”

The RCMP officer said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your mother-in-law's body in the bay.

"Lord sufferin' Jaysus!" exclaimed Flynn.

Swallowing hard, he asked, "What could possibly be the good news?”

The officer continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 of the best looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen

clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch.”

Stunned, Mr. Flynn demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?

The officer replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

All good, Mr. Flynn however wins Joke of da Week hands down, maybe joke of da year so fars. How is it when I hear someone is from da rock I start talkin' like day talk for the next hour? At the plant those buys from down east blended all the English and even some Quebecois together, Newfouundland/Labrador, Nova Scotia wid sum of da penninsula, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island all togeder to make a single language not ever down homers can understand. That was fair. 

Good humour guys, thanks( opps,,,, tangs I needed it. Keep em comin' der me dear buys.