Zone 11 Quick second opinion req'd

wkrp

On 5/30/2021 at 12:17 PM, wkrp said:

Just re- read the summary and I end up with the third Sat in May as bass season opener. Where and what am I missing in the Regs

The exceptions...   It's a 3rd Sat in June opener.   

If guys like us who are die hard fishermen who have been fishing in Ontario for years can’t figure out the regulations I think we have a bit of a problem.  Could you imagine being a new Canadian and trying to figure out the regs........

sanctuary before the Friday before the last Saturday of June in all waters between the second bridge on the right with CN tracks and the red barn. Please see exceptions .........

Here’s what threw me totally off, it specifically references the french river and its bass regulations in another section. Talks about wolesley bay being included, references a slot limit on bass but makes no reference to the closed season.

the lake nip exclusions then reference waters of the French river and gives a bunch of specific instructions on where that is and has a third Saturday in June opener but doesn’t reference wolesley bay specifically. Just a complete mess.

3rd Sat in June opener. Unless the moon is full, Leafs Win, The sky is cloudy for 3 days in a row.  Exception includes when there is a comet in the sky or potential of nuclear war

includes zone near the forth rock on the left from the beaver dam to the 6th tree with red leafs on your right heading to the waterfall

• Like 3
  • Haha 3