I got COVID-19

Feel better man! Keep us updated and stay safe. If you start going downhill do not hesitate to visit the hospital. I’ve heard of many people trying to fight through breathing troubles and putting themselves in more trouble than they needed to.

The virus is very odd.  It shuts down hunger and thirst for days.  I’m forcing myself to eat and drink.  Otherwise I’d be in real trouble.  Breathing is good.  

Try to get the vaccine everyone.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure where I got it.  Maybe my son.  The young people have it and don’t know it.  
I’m about 90% now.  A little tired.  I feel my strength is really coming back.  I guess I’ll be back to we’re I was in a week.  So about a month of tired.  
after having all this time where we had to stay home  I want to get out and do stuff. 
I have a few trips to do this summer and now I want to do them even more then before.  

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, glen said:

Not sure where I got it.  Maybe my son.  The young people have it and don’t know it.  
I’m about 90% now.  A little tired.  I feel my strength is really coming back.  I guess I’ll be back to we’re I was in a week.  So about a month of tired.  
after having all this time where we had to stay home  I want to get out and do stuff. 
I have a few trips to do this summer and now I want to do them even more then before.  

Yeah, a couple of my sons friends got it recently as well. Take care man! 

S.