Starcraft Boat rebuild

Sinker

Nice job Sinker.

I fixed up an old Starcraft my buddy bought 4 or 5 years ago. It was just the boat on a trailer, no motor. The previous owner had done some work on it but I fixed up the dash, replaced electrical, installed new motor and controls, smart tabs, transom saver, fuel tank etc as well as extending the trailer tongue, replacing all hardware, bunks and paint  and installed guide on's and spare tire/holder as well as boat buckles. Turned out mint.

The previous owner redid the interior and the funky red camo paint job.

We liked it, so left it the way it was.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

@DRIFTER_016 Nice rig. Is that an 18ft? That motor looks huge on the back lol......Wrong colour for me, but I bet it goes good! The old starcrafts are great boats. Mine is solid. I replaced a bunch of rivets that were starting to show wear on the transom brace, but otherwise, she was good to go. 

S. 

17 minutes ago, Sinker said:

@DRIFTER_016 Nice rig. Is that an 18ft? That motor looks huge on the back lol......Wrong colour for me, but I bet it goes good! The old starcrafts are great boats. Mine is solid. I replaced a bunch of rivets that were starting to show wear on the transom brace, but otherwise, she was good to go. 

S. 

16 foot with a 90 on the back. :)