Could I ask for a photoshop favor please.

Don't know how but I hope they come in a size that will fit your truck, lol.  Look nice for sure. I found this, maybe helps. https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=milanni+rims+on+a+ford+truck&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjaw8bKrKvwAhWFB80KHUJwDLIQjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1033&bih=853

Edited by Fisherman

31 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Don't know how but I hope they come in a size that will fit your truck, lol.  Look nice for sure. I found this, maybe helps. https://www.google.com/search?source=univ&tbm=isch&q=milanni+rims+on+a+ford+truck&client=firefox-b-d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjaw8bKrKvwAhWFB80KHUJwDLIQjJkEegQIBRAB&biw=1033&bih=853

Thanks for that link Bud and yes, I can definitely get them in my size.

• Like 1

Thanks for the photoshop WB, that's exactly what I was looking for, it's just to give me an idea, which it does.

And Brian, it's a FORD so it doesn't need nitros to make it a rocket  LOL

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, lew said:

Thanks for the photoshop WB, that's exactly what I was looking for, it's just to give me an idea, which it does.

And Brian, it's a FORD so it doesn't need nitros to make it a rocket  LOL

Especially if that’s an aluminum body with the new 5.0HO. I rented one and treated it like such...wow, balls deluxe. 

are you concerned with rough roads/potholes? Great looking rims, but I’d fear breakage with moderate exposure to the rough stuff. I could be wrong. 

23 minutes ago, Hack_Fisherman said:

are you concerned with rough roads/potholes? Great looking rims, but I’d fear breakage with moderate exposure to the rough stuff. I could be wrong

I live on a dirt road but that's as much "off roading" as I ever do but I certainly hear where your coming from & thanks for your concern..

The wheels have to conform to the DOT specs; so I wouldn't be worried for your application. The wheel torque for the factory wheels is 150 ft-lbs. I would be checking with the manufacturer of these wheels (Not the sales person) as to what they suggest the torque should be for that wheel, being bolted to your truck. If you don't already have a torque wrench; I'd suggest getting one. Improperly torqued wheels could work themselves loose, warp the wheels, brake rotors and hubs. Once the wheels are installed; check the torque when you get home. Then every 100klm for the next 300. Sometimes an aftermarket wheel needs to fully seat to the hub & brake rotor; before they'll hold the torque. Is that being a bit over caucus maybe; but it's better then watching one of the wheels pass you; while you're on your way to the ditch. LOL

Dan.  

• Like 1

@DanD... any concern about potential rim leaks with these kinds of aluminum rims? I ask because I have aluminum rims on my Flex and have had trouble with temperature fluctuations causing pressure drops.

HH

52 minutes ago, Terry said:

My copy of photoshop will not install on my new computer so I will not be doing much photoshopping till I break down and buy a new copy of it 

I can't use my company's PS license on my personal laptop so have been thinking of installing this. Have heard nothing but good about it. and it's cheaper as well.

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/

1 hour ago, DanD said:

If you don't already have a torque wrench; I'd suggest getting one.

Yes I do have a torque wrench Dan and use it all the time but thanks for the suggestion anyways.. 

17 hours ago, Headhunter said:

@DanD... any concern about potential rim leaks with these kinds of aluminum rims? I ask because I have aluminum rims on my Flex and have had trouble with temperature fluctuations causing pressure drops.

HH

Regardless of what you do aluminum or magnesium wheels will eventually start to have rim and valve stem leaks. 
Mother Nature loves screwing with these metals and the area where the tire beed and valve stem need to make a the seal. 
The corrosion that looks like white powder that builds up and pushes the beed away from the rim. The corrosion is easily cleaned off once the tire is dismounted.  I then brush on a liquid rubber on the beed and valve stem areas. 

Dan. 

• Like 1