BOQ opener

Who's going? I gotta work this weekend but just curious what is going to happen down there. I have heard launches are still open at this point but will police be stopping people? What has the world come too that you are afraid to go fishing  :(

5 hours ago, Terry said:

Police don’t check people 

Wish I had my vaccine shots done with, I would be there 

Bayfront ramp is open here in Hamilton and the police marine unit is actively stopping and harassing boaters. They have to leave or be ticketed

7 hours ago, Terry said:

For what charge 

The ramp is open to essential launching only.. whatever that is. BOQ should be ok for fishing as long as the ramps are open because I doubt they have a marine unit patrol..

We have charter rights for both mobility and assembly in Canada. Our charter rights are not at the discretion of any level of gov't and means that we cannot be prosecuted by the gov't for exersizing these rights. I will be fishing soon enough and have no fear of these fines they are handing out because the orders are a blatant violation of our charter rights.

Go fishing if you want. I've been out several times, no issues whatsoever. I had an OPP follow me most of the way to the lake the last time I went, and no issues. Drove past many PTBO police towing my boat too.  You are all falling into the trap if your not going. Your not spreading anything, or catching anything if you are alone, or with a member of your household. Just go. I'm sick of all the Bull rules. There is nothing illegal about it at all. Launches are open, unless your township are jerks. Just go! 

See you on the water! 

S. 

Edited by Sinker
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Musky Plug said:

Which launch did you use? Was thinking about this weekend! 

weve got a private launch at our new place. If you are headed to PAB, head to The Moorings at the end of north shore road. Id imagine Brian will let you launch at his place. I think its $15? in and out.

Edited by AKRISONER