Why is my avatar on the right side now.

Ok, to explain what you are seeing.... there was a new feature release for our forum software that allows you to display thumbnails for posts IF they contain a picture.  The idea here is that pictures encourage user engagement and ultimately lead to a more active community.  Someone who might not have visited or read a post will sometimes see a picture that captures there interest and so they click to see more and engage.  Avatars are still there just on the right side:

Thumbnail_Preview.png

This is something that we are testing..... so any and all feedback is encouraged.  If we don't like this or we don't think it will help engage more user participation then we can simply disable this feature. 

1 hour ago, lew said:

Just my opinion Art, but I don't like it, to me it just adds unneeded clutter.

not a good idea IMO. Misfish posts about smoking and there is a smoker on the balcony or a fish on the counter! Lew takes a picture of a turkey . . . TJ goes to  camp jiggy Jiggy? 
Yes, I do see the point, in advertising, we show a ‘teaser ad’ The only teaser I see  is the OFC logo on the left. The post headline is what attracts views. 
i.e. I went skating on lake Simcoe as opposed to Had very productive ice fishing day on Simcoe. Which do you read? 
The bunny one was cute. 

38 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

Even up there? 😂

In the Western world we read from left to right. Our first attention is focused on what we see first! Look at a newspaper headline. MAPLE LEAFS WIN STANLEY CUP! It what catches our eye. A logo is not what the eye wants to see as opposed to who posted and their experiences. 

Your ad partners alway have attractive compelling headlines which attracts views and generates income. We should also attract viewers with compelling posts.