Lockdown Bull

DanD

This lockdown may have good reasoning; but it sucks big time. I had to say goodbye to my fishing partner, best friend, my elder brother this week. After fighting years of cancer, it finally took him last Monday night! I had a half hour with him at the funeral home; as many people were waiting outside to show their respects to this man. This morning I wasn't allowed to attend the funeral and church service for him; because of this frigging lockdown. I had to sit here at home and watch the service on youtube; total Bull!!! What a shame a man that had nothing but love for all of his family; which a large part of this family wasn't allowed to attend. I'll follow the covid rules; but for damn sake lets get a handle on it. I'll miss you Morris; sorry I wasn't able to be with you!

thumb_1619033631.jpg.bc920c6faa50599aa811f92dae6717b3.jpg

• Sad 9

I am so very sorry for your loss, it's hard enough to see someone we love leave us but when you can't even say a proper goodby.... well there are no words that can ease the pain. My heart goes out to you and the rest of the family!