4 E-Z payments...

kickingfrog

14 hours ago, BillM said:

You should see what a Wishmaster muskie lure goes for, lol.

the funny thing about the wishmasters is that they just look like a normal musky bait. I remember fisherpete showing me one and I was slightly confused lol

but who the hell am i to talk, i pay $30 for a giant Dog X

instead of $9 for a zara spook all to catch bass...I have no idea why either cause I caught a lot with the zara lol.

Edited by AKRISONER

A Rapala J13 is now $18 a Bass Pro. A Williams Whitefish is $19 there. Our PM, Fluffy, claims they have a handle on inflation. I have an easy chair called a Stressless chair from Norway. It's a nice chair I paid top dollar for years ago. I believe it was about $1200 which is a lot for a chair particularly back then.  I was at a high end furniture shop down the street from me here in St Catharines and the cheapest Stressless chair was $6200. Freakin' Norwegians. I hate to think what a Franky Bait costs these days because they were $125 years ago. They really work however.

Same store had a Canadian brand chair that was not a Stressless brand chair but was way nicer looking, with equally quality leather and a motorized massage function that was only $1800.  Maybe we should buy up all the Canadian easy chairs and sell them to Norwegians like a reverse Canuck arbitrage in furniture. Trouble was that you had to order the Canadian chair and the wait time was 8 weeks or so.  The Canadian manufacturer made a nice chair, for a great price but he must be making them in his basement with one helper who is off work more than on because he's being paid more to stay home than turn up for work. Could tis lead to disaster?

I've caught fish on all sorts of crap while joking around with friends: cigarette butts, gummy bears, surgical tubing, a ripped plastic bag, and even a carrot (trolled 70 feet down off a downrigger on Lake Ontario, no less). No way I'm coughing up $1,100 for a designer fishing lure.

That said, good luck to the guy selling it. If he can find some fool to pay that much, then why not? Kind of reminds me of the artist who duck-taped a banana to the gallery wall then sold it for $120 grand.

Back in the day Donovan Leitch convinced some of us that smoking banana peel was the way to a legal high. You would not believe how hard it is to keep a banana peel lit. The banana is close to free but the hernia you got trying to smoke it was expensive and painful.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Snidley said:

An new Cadillac Escalade is $102,000 USD. Rappers better start working the B's and H's harder

Hey, Thats where the part time high school drama teachers assistant says the luxury tax kicks in.

And only at 250k for a new boat....something tells me his buddies want new boats

sorry to be political but its so funny

• Haha 1