Crown Land camping suspended until further notice

kickingfrog

55 minutes ago, Dara said:

Did Trump endorse this Iv stuff?

He knows what he is talking about when it come to treating the covid

He did indeed, also injecting bleach and exposing your insides to UV light. Not sure why no one is trying those either. I think it’s a conspiracy by “big pharma” and the “elite” as part of the depopulation agenda. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 7:09 PM, Hack_Fisherman said:

Shouldn’t be ANY planes coming in except cargo. Business travellers should work/meet online

I am in the Logistics business (including moving air freight).  Most air freight flies on commercial passenger planes.  It's generally not economically viable for an airline to fly without one or the other.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dutch01 said:

I am in the Logistics business (including moving air freight).  Most air freight flies on commercial passenger planes.  It's generally not economically viable for an airline to fly without one or the other.

OK that’s interesting. I always assumed that cargo planes Was what moved packages. But that makes a lot of sense. (Maximize empty space)

3 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

He did indeed, also injecting bleach and exposing your insides to UV light. Not sure why no one is trying those either. I think it’s a conspiracy by “big pharma” and the “elite” as part of the depopulation agenda. 

Oh come on man. The bleach comments were so obviously sarcasm a kid could have figured that out. SMH

18 minutes ago, irishfield said:

I don't believe Trump ever had Covid in the first place. Was just a ploy to show his followers how easy this "flu" is to recover from.

Yep I think your right, he recovered super quick and said he felt better then he has in like 20-30 years lol. I also don’t believe Ford was in contact with someone, that was just too convenient after his debacle the Friday before. And now he quickly changed his mind on sick pay because he knows how people feel now that have to choose between work to feed families and to stay home and get no money. 

34 minutes ago, smitty55 said:

Oh come on man. The bleach comments were so obviously sarcasm a kid could have figured that out. SMH

Good play by the president of the United States to use subtle sarcasm when talking about treatments during a global pandemic. Top notch stuff

• Like 5

1 hour ago, smitty55 said:

There are plenty of "so simple a kid could figure it out" things that fools can't figure out.