Covid travel

Still on the floor Joe !

As for fishing... hearing they've already started the same thing as last year, blocking boat ramps. But is that 100% true or have they just not unblocked them since Winter.. with "Spring" a month early...

Was just thinking of being seen and pulled over by a cranky cop who sees my gear being outside my hometown..me and cops don't mix.

They still handing out those $800 tickets? Last year I didn't have a problem but can't remember if Ontario was under a "lockdown" then

On 4/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, irishfield said:

Meet "Grocery Get'r", "Drug Runner" and the "Moonshine Express".

You are a northern redneck for sure; but with a different edge. You know what the (#*^%) you’re doing. I’m not a big Mopar guy ; but that pic sure does show the icing on the cake. What an amazing display of Chrysler’s glory days.

Dan  

• Like 3

w

6 hours ago, Headhunter said:

The CDC has listed Canada as a no go zone!

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-canada

HH

who had this on their bingo card ? ffs our numbers are beyond frightening and ICU is critical and urgent surgeries are on hold. I'm laying much of this on Ontario's CMOH Williams....and a few others of course. mask up, avoid large crowds (inside or out) and sanitize the hell out of your hands. 

Edited by woodenboater
  • Like 1

It looks like the police have been given the green light to pull you over now. If you are not going for essential services, work ,they can issue a ticket for $740. Looks like travel to fish is not essential, well, that is if you do not get caught I guess .

Back when I was younger in a time long, long ago I was sitting at a red light waiting for it to change. On the other side waiting was a blown small block Chevy Vega and behind him a cop. When the light turned green the cop lit him up. Dude in the Vega was 3 blocks away before the cop made it through the intersection. Cop turned off his lights and went home with his tail between his legs.  🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So if the Mrs and I need some 'wind therapy' and get on our 'bikes' (Ninja and Ryker) and leave town they think they can fine me? XXX that; catch ME! I'll run out of gas is the only way they will fine me for 'being out of my local area'. PS, I need to drive over an hour South to Durham to see my kids outside and my parents who I have to help out from time to time with (and miss seeing) are 45 min. North YET my ESSENTIAL service job is over 125KM away and I can go there freely. XXX the lockdown and all this. Oh and as for trying to stop me from fishing! HA! I do it for food for my household! Try and fine me for trying to feed my household!! If it's in season, I'm legal!!!!