Boat sold and time to move on

So the boat is sold (waiting on the other half of the payment in the next day or two so it's still here locked up tight). I guess it's time I look into fixing up my messed up teeth. Any local leads for good work at good rates?  I'm in the Lindsay area. They need to come out and I turn into an 'old man' as my little sister Nancy says and do dentures if they cost less and are less invasive. I have to make choices to make me better for my wife Sue and I in the long haul and we have our wind therapy toys and have a use of a boat at my parents. So selling a boat I have been trying to have for many years but my EX always said no is a hard task. I wanted it, I finally got it, but due to health I let it sit, unused. So the week is here it goes to a new home. Bitter sweet. BUT the EX did also say I would never have any form of a motorcycle and I'm on ride number two now with the going from the FZ07 to the Ryker Ace 900. I think I need to hit the road on it this weekend as part of my wind therapy of the sale of the boat... I'm sure Sue will agree if the weather holds as to the forecast.

169961923_10158903427961253_4915671958318712424_n.jpg

Edited by GBW