vaccine first round done

4 hours ago, Terry said:

Day 2 after COVID shot and I can’t lift my arm  sore as hell

My only issue after the second Pfizer was that I wanted to crawl in bed and sleep.  The next day I was fine.  I was a little tender around the injection site but only if I bumped into something.  It seems to effect everyone differently.

6 hours ago, Terry said:

Day 2 after COVID shot and I can’t lift my arm  sore as hell

If your arm falls off can I have your fishing poles?. lol You will be fine I had both shots and just had a sore arm for a day. 

Now hopefully we can get the border open so I can Do some good Northern fishing again. 

Art

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Big Cliff said:

Took my friend and I about 6 days to get back to feeling good again. Glad it's done and over with. 

I definitely got really sick for a day, and then very achy and tired for another two. Ran 10k 5 days after though. Glad it’s done and it’s been absolutely fantastic to see and socialize with my fully vaxxed friends again. Life’s back!

20 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

I definitely got really sick for a day, and then very achy and tired for another two. Ran 10k 5 days after though. Glad it’s done and it’s been absolutely fantastic to see and socialize with my fully vaxxed friends again. Life’s back!

It is a truly wonderful feeling.  We have delayed going to the cottage this year because we are so over the quarantine Bull.  Hopefully after the 22nd Trudy will recognize vaccinations.  If not we will come anyway and ignore it.