New Ice Fishing Rig

DRIFTER_016

Been thinking of getting a new toy for work and play for several years now.

Finally took the plunge Just waiting on insurance to get done before I drive it home. That and they're still putting accessories on it. 

Say hello to my little friend.  😁

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This bad boy is sure going to be some fun. Heat/AC w Climate control and heated seats is going to make getting to the fishing grounds a ton of fun.

Still have to get a new trailer to haul it around and am putting a Fisher Trailblazer V-Plow on it for pushing the snow around.

The 4.5'x6' power dump bed will be good for moving stuff around the cabin and has lots of room for fishing and camping gear for some epic ice fishing trips. 

• Like 3

WEAPON!!!

That will haul all your supplies, and your sled, and your truck, no problem. Its pretty incredible what they can do. We can tow out our broken down VK 540 with a 5x10 drag attached, with our sxs and it doesn't even know its there. 

Is there a trail to your camp that you can drive that on? 

S. 

22 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Is there a trail to your camp that you can drive that on? 

S. 

Unfortunately there isn't a trail.

East side of the lake has a river connecting my lake to the next lake and there is a river on the West side behind my cabin that also has a hydro dam on it.

Sweet ride,

Was just shopping side by sides with my Mom yesterday.  We're looking at the Honda Pioneer 520 for the place up north.  Was looking at another bike, but this seems the logical choice and easier for Mom or my Wife to buzz around in while still making it down the smaller trails.  They seem to prefer the idea of a steering wheel too.  I looked at Camso tracks though and they're $4500.  Thats a lot of scratch for a set of tracks.

Edited by porkpie