Ordering from Bass Pro (USA)

Dan668

Has anyone ordered from Bass Pro/Cabelas USA before? Trying to source an Lowrance Active Target, noticed most places here are sold out, have waiting lists or dont have concrete dates of when they are expected to come in. BPS down south has had a few pop up every other day ready to ship. 

In the checkout process, because of the amount, 3.50 in brokerage fees are included in the free shipping. They charge HST upfront, product is made in Mexico, so I dont expect duties. Just worried that I will be hit with some other outrageous fees. Usually order my gear from Tackle Warehouse which ship UPS World Wide Saver, all costs shown. No hidden surprises. But worried with the BPS purchase haha. 

Edited by Dan668

When you order through bass pro or cabelas they include everything.  I haven’t ordered from the US in over a year, but I have had many orders from both over the years and never once been hit with extra duties.  Other retailers not so much but BPS and Cabelas have it figured out.

17 hours ago, Alumacraft said:

Where are you located? You can order through the Niagara on the Lake store and have it delivered to the store and pick up in person. No shipping fees👍 I ordered 2 hummingbird unit's for a buddy in Cambridge a month ago. 

Good to know. Will keep that in mind for the future.