A store closing near me

GBW

Hey all. So there might be a store closing close to me. What would you pay for all the fishing items in the pic? Baits, scent, lures, line and rod rack.

Not my place. I am thinking of making an offer to buy the fishing gear is all

429 Long Beach Rd., Cameron.jpg

That would really depend on what you are going to do with it, if all it's going to do is collect dust then why buy it at all? If you are thinking of re-selling it then is the potential profit worth the time and effort? Is there enough stuff in there that you are going to use and really need to justify buying a bunch of stuff you might never use?....... Many questions would need to be answered before I would consider what it's value would be to me. 

• Like 2

What I would pay would depend on what's on the shelf and as Big Cliff said what you plan on doing with it, use it, sell it or watch it gather dust, simple as that. Are they Rappalla's or Chinese knock offs? Etc. etc. Regarless no morfe than 15% of retail price. I would pick through it 1st then sell the balance. DO NOT open the packages. 

• Like 1

My thought was buy the lot at a bulk discount (with luck) and sell the items I won't use (or kids derby donations), such as that line.  But they have lost my interest by resoponding to others and ignoring my MSG's and public posts asking for info.  So now I am not willing to help him make a buck and me save a buck.  Thanks all.  

14 hours ago, GBW said:

My thought was buy the lot at a bulk discount (with luck) and sell the items I won't use (or kids derby donations), such as that line.  But they have lost my interest by resoponding to others and ignoring my MSG's and public posts asking for info.  So now I am not willing to help him make a buck and me save a buck.  Thanks all.  

I really think thats a smart move on your part, a lot of that stuff looks like low end and you would have a hard time getting rid of it at almost any price. I have a box full of stuff that I bought over the years because the price was right, much of it has never even seen water but I might use it some day 😊

• Like 1