iPilot Kit for Minnkota PowerDrive V2

I just received my iPilot kit for my PD V2.  I tried to order this kit from Canada and could not find one anywhere.  I called Johnson Outdoors in Burlington and they were not much help other than telling me these are no longer being made........aaaaand that is why I want one now perhaps!!??    

I ordered it from Lakeside Marine in Shabbona IL-  $505 USD plus $50 shipping.  They are great to deal with other than the fact they shipped it USPS and it took 3 weeks to arrive but I was in no hurry.  Guys up here were quoting me between $900 and $1,000 'if' they could get it.  Once call and 15 minutes later it was on order.  Would definitely do business with them again!

Cheers - John

iPilot.jpg

Edited by 410001661
  • Like 1

You will like it, but I just can't get used to the hand controlled remote. I like the footpedal. I have a brand new 55lb PD with Ipilot I may sell so I can upgrade to the terrova. The Pd models don't have the option of using the foot pedal AND remote, its one or the other, and the PD footpedal doesn't have the Ipilot features. 

S. 

Hi John. I am also searching for the same conversion for my brand  new 2019 Power drive V2 that still seating in the box at home lol. But, mine has the Bluetooth compatibility.  I was told the kit number is... 2774155. Is that what that is? Cheers.

If anyone here is reading this and thinking about options to do the same, message me. I’ve got a used terrova ipilot 80lb thrust that won’t work with a pedal but has a remote. 

im willing to sell it very very cheap because it doesn’t work with a foot pedal. I’ve just been dragging my feet getting photos to post it for sale.

Edited by AKRISONER

21 hours ago, FishOn said:

Hi John. I am also searching for the same conversion for my brand  new 2019 Power drive V2 that still seating in the box at home lol. But, mine has the Bluetooth compatibility.  I was told the kit number is... 2774155. Is that what that is? Cheers.

I would contact the store and supply them with your motor nameplate information - model number and serial number

Here is their email address - [email protected]

This was the kit I ordered but my motor was older than 2019:

Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 iPilot System Upgrade Kit 1866310

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 11:55 AM, Sinker said:

You will like it, but I just can't get used to the hand controlled remote. I like the footpedal. I have a brand new 55lb PD with Ipilot I may sell so I can upgrade to the terrova. The Pd models don't have the option of using the foot pedal AND remote, its one or the other, and the PD footpedal doesn't have the Ipilot features. 

S. 

Did the exact same thing last summer for the exact same reason, with the exact same motor! My advice is that if you are going to do this, start looking for your Terrova now, my local dealer told me June for availability  on the Terrova. Started searching online from BC to Quebec and found a new one in Laval. That was it. Sold out, unavailable, backorder etc was a very common theme. Fortunately for me I was going to Quebec twice last week and was able to pick it up with no shipping costs.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/4/2021 at 9:21 PM, FishOn said:

The kit I ordered for mine was 1866310.  I originally was going to order another kit (that would not have worked) but the guys at Lakeside took the serial number off my motor and caught it before I placed the order. 

20210112_141745_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1610482927

Minn Kota Powerdrive V2 iPilot System Upgrade Kit 1866310 Replacement × 1

20210112_141745_compact_cropped.jpg?v=1610482927

• Like 1