Where's the polar vortex when you need it

LefroyFisherman

Walked down to the end of my street up near the 7th line of Innisfil, no ice for as far as to be seen. Thought by now they were calling for this polar vortex of like -15 temperatures. The long term forecast isn't all the promising either. Gonna be another short season :( Too bad, with me being off a bit because of Covid would have been nice to be able to fish too pass the time.

1 hour ago, LefroyFisherman said:

Walked down to the end of my street up near the 7th line of Innisfil, no ice for as far as to be seen. Thought by now they were calling for this polar vortex of like -15 temperatures. The long term forecast isn't all the promising either. Gonna be another short season :( Too bad, with me being off a bit because of Covid would have been nice to be able to fish too pass the time.

No un necessary travel, the polar vortex is in lock down 😊

1 hour ago, LefroyFisherman said:

2 words for ya

DA RIVER

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Plus 2 here with mixed rain and a tad of snow in Lindsay as I post this.  

With my back being as bad as it is and this weather, I won't be fishing this weekend and I will be tinkering with the new toys I got for my Ryker.  

Edited by GBW

10 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Is that the proper term to describe your patients? 

Every week, forecasters say cold is coming and every week it gets delayed.  Same as last winter.  I can’t believe how poorly a job forecasters do.  If it does come, it will probably be Spring and by then ready for warmth.  Annoying weather!