Good deals on food stuff

Sobeys has whole beef brisket $4.00/LB, not the best price I have seen it but still pretty good. Iam going to grab one tomorrow. Anyone in Lindsay want one let me know, I'll grab one for you. Time to get the smoker going again 😊

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 10:04 AM, Big Cliff said:

I am going to try that after seeing your post, looked like a better way to do it 😊

I stopped in this morning Cliff . Bought 2 nice slabs. Was even able to cut one in half it was so nice and chunky. Will be smoked next weekend. Double packed to ensure the seals do not break. Brown sugar and salt cure.

P7120072.JPG.daeaa5e2642e14621eea058eae29c95e.JPG

• Like 2

Independent Grocer has pork loin pieces on sale for $2.29 this week, a great deal. Cheaper than picnic shoulders which are also on sale. Pieces are anywhere from $2-$4 each. I picked up 5 the other day and I figure on grabbing up more for sure. I got him to double wrap a few of them for the freezer but the next ones I'll vacuum seal. These will be so versatile, I've actually got a pound coated with spice rub frying up right now which will get ground up with relish and mayo added for a pork sandwich spread, one of my favorites.

• Like 1