Lakair

Loonietoon

I watched it Kelvin.

Since the place closed down a small group of us stay in a lodge just north of there every June now and then my wife and I go back up for a couple more weeks in August. We drive thru Lakair every year just for a look and the new owners have completely redone all the cabins and the restaurant. We went to the new restaurant last year for supper and the place is really nice.

I too miss all the great times we used to have up there every year.

Edited by lew
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, lew said:

I watched it Kelvin.

Since the place closed down a small group of us stay in a lodge just north of there every June now and then my wife and I go back up for a couple more weeks in August. We drive thru Lakair every year just for a look and the new owners have completely redone all the cabins and the restaurant. We went to the new restaurant last year for supper and the place is really nice.

I too miss all the great times we used to have up there every year.

I watched it too, if I am not mistaken they weren't fishing the West Arm they were fishing north of the West Bay closer to Lavigne.

First G2G I went to everyone here including my family and friends thought I was nuts. Your going where?, to do what?, with people you only know via the internet? 😲

Good times for sure, made numerous trips and always had a good time. My son asked me awhile back if we could go back, he still remembers Lew's wife treating him with a piece of pie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Whopper said:

First G2G I went to everyone here including my family and friends thought I was nuts. Your going where?, to do what?, with people you only know via the internet? 😲

Oh I got the same thing from the mrs,s. Then I brought her up and well,she had a good time.

• Like 2

I didn't read all the posts so if this was suggested sorry. I use NADA.com. It is the Blue Book for used boats, from canoes to yaghts. Find your manufacturer, find the make, year and fill out the questionaire. It will give the average selling price in USD. It is very close to our prices in southern Ontario once converted to CDN funds. Of course things like location will vary prices. A boat in Florida is going to be less than a boat in Nevada. 

• Confused 2