Horseradish

4 hours ago, Sinker said:

I'd love some. Love horseradish. What do I have to do with it? I will be in lindsay on monday. 

S. 

Just stick it in the ground and forget it. It will grow! Seriously it will grow almost anywhere. What time do you expect to be in town on monday, I'll make sure I am home. 

• Like 1

Freshly ground horseradish is great stuff! Fabulous on a sandwich, smoke pork hock, roast beef etc....

When planting it, be sure to give it lots of room to spread, because spread it will! Little shop of horrors come to mind. And Big Cliff is correct, the stuff will grow anywhere. Just peel it like a carrot, and grate it. I also find it to be a much more "mellow" flavour then the processed stuff.

HH

2 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Freshly ground horseradish is great stuff! Fabulous on a sandwich, smoke pork hock, roast beef etc....

When planting it, be sure to give it lots of room to spread, because spread it will! Little shop of horrors come to mind. And Big Cliff is correct, the stuff will grow anywhere. Just peel it like a carrot, and grate it. I also find it to be a much more "mellow" flavour then the processed stuff.

HH

I've had it fresh before, and agree, it is a little more mellow. I'm a fan of the blow your mind stuff, but you can't beat fresh out of the garden! See you Monday, Cliff! 

27 minutes ago, Sinker said:

I've had it fresh before, and agree, it is a little more mellow. I'm a fan of the blow your mind stuff, but you can't beat fresh out of the garden! See you Monday, Cliff! 

Oh this will burn the nostrils out of you if you aren't careful 😁 got a few other little treats for you when you get here 😊