This is what I worked for

I have been in pain because of two fractured ribs, coming along just fine, but not there yet.

Today having this tribute from my one of my daughters made the pain go away for a short while. 
I have  always led by example and not words; in industry and family and it seems to have worked. 
I’m  a proud parent for sure. 

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6730119691991347200/?midToken=AQFbaIZtKKPWZA&midSig=3xJ1GhMGAR4pw1&trk=eml-email_notification_single_mentioned_you_in_this_01-notifications-1-hero~card~feed&trkEmail=eml-email_notification_single_mentioned_you_in_this_01-notifications-1-hero~card~feed-null-pi6zd~kh4wuv4z~rj-null-voyagerOffline

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well Albert, I seen that today on LinkedIn and showed the Mrs and told her I needed a reminder to come on here today to wish you a Happy Birthday.  SOOO...  Happy Birthday to you fine Sir!  

PS CostCo opens early for...   ohhh, wait, you know that now...  ;)  

36 minutes ago, GBW said:

Well Albert, I seen that today on LinkedIn and showed the Mrs and told her I needed a reminder to come on here today to wish you a Happy Birthday.  SOOO...  Happy Birthday to you fine Sir!  

PS CostCo opens early for...   ohhh, wait, you know that now...  ;)  

i appreciate your wishes. having family and friends appreciate my accomplishments is all I could ask for. Advertising is a close family affair, my daughter took it like fish to water and I was the “guide.” We all have rough times in our life but we will get through it. 
keep well.

2 hours ago, lew said:

Praise from a loving child is about the best gift a father can receive.

Lew, we are came from the same ‘boat’. You in the navy and me from across the ocean in 1960. Respect and family. We can’t go wrong. hopefully we  
see our kids do well and carry on our values. The Canadian way. 

1 hour ago, misfish said:

That is you ? I mean really you ? What were you then ? 15 ?

What a tribute bud.

Happy Belated Albert

Thanks for making me  15! I started in the trade at age 18. That shot was one of many taken for a graphic art show booth. I was 21.