Hydro rates

Cliff, you can’t light up fish hut for that! I’m careful too but nothing like you and the big B.  We watch but small kids  . . .It would be nice to have a set rate for all especially mow that most are working or locked up in our homes. 

I worked on an ad campaign many years ago when it was at 3 cents and they wanted to bring it to 5 cent kwh big uproar because of an election year it got cancelled. After the election it went out of control!!!! But our southern friends get it for almost nothing. 

1 minute ago, Loonietoon said:

Thank you sir, will check that out. Wonder why no one was ever told of this :dunno:

they don't want you to know I guess and lock you in for TOU ! It was stated in a press conference, they said early on that it would end in October; with no follow up or direction/warning for us on our statements.
I wonder if my registration will be allowed!!!  I filled it out and no confirmation that they received it. We will see  what my next statement  brings. 

Great system, why  is the hydro system so divided? Yes I understand free market values, but this is what most of us need  on a daily basis like natural gas and gasoline for transportation. 
For years I made it a point not to drive one day a week, now I only try to drive only one day a week. 

maybe the letters for the rest of us are late!!!! 

11 hours ago, ketchenany said:

I wonder if my registration will be allowed!!!  I filled it out and no confirmation that they received it. We will see  what my next statement  brings. 

Perhaps send it in again if you have not received confirmation. I received two e mails within hours, on stating they got it, the second one saying they approved my request.

2 hours ago, knightfisher said:

Perhaps send it in again if you have not received confirmation. I received two e mails within hours, on stating they got it, the second one saying they approved my request.

well I did resend it. I missed the "review" part the first time and when done again I did get an email :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...