Live in Keswick ? Check your car/truck

misfish

I could leave my 2004 Chrysler Intrepid running with the keys in it for hours on the street and come back and the car was out of gas, worst car I ever owned. My 2011 Silverado was a month old when someone tried to steal it from the driveway. I can hear a leaf drop and heard them, turned all the lights on and they took off. No damage. It just discusts me, we work hard to get things and little creeps want to just take it from us. Nothing new, back in the 70's and 80's it was car stereos they took. I had so many stolen in oneyear around 87' my insurance broker couldn't find me comprehensive insurance coverage at any price. Little creeps. 

11 hours ago, Terry said:

40 wow. He may be a thief but he’s a hard worker

Can you imagine what a person like this could do, if they would put their efforts into legit work?  They'd likely be a well respected employee; where did they decide thieving was a better way?

Dan.      

• Like 2

On 10/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, Old Ironmaker said:

I could leave my 2004 Chrysler Intrepid running with the keys in it for hours on the street and come back and the car was out of gas, worst car I ever owned. My 2011 Silverado was a month old when someone tried to steal it from the driveway. I can hear a leaf drop and heard them, turned all the lights on and they took off. No damage. It just discusts me, we work hard to get things and little creeps want to just take it from us. Nothing new, back in the 70's and 80's it was car stereos they took. I had so many stolen in oneyear around 87' my insurance broker couldn't find me comprehensive insurance coverage at any price. Little creeps. 

Hook up anything you want to keep up to 600v

7 minutes ago, Hack_Fisherman said:

Hook up anything you want to keep up to 600v

What's a 600v HF? I know it's electrically related but that's about it as I'm severly electrically declined. At the plant I had to get an electrician to change the batteries in my torch. I zapped myself once with 110 or 111 and my elbows are still tingling.