Tac night vision glasses

I bought a pair of these last week. I got to use them this weekend . With my left eye as you all know, having glaucoma and surgery repair, the bright lights these days are bad for me. It was recommended that I buy and try a pair of these. I have to say, what a great relief. Like I said,I used them this weekend during my early morning drive to the river. They knock that super bright head lights down to a dim. Not blinding anymore. I also wore them home this morning during a overcast day. They sure brighten up the light. When I got home and took them off, man it was really like day and night.  I would recommend anyone that has the same blinding issues I have . Worth the money I spent on my pair. I even got a nice cleaning cloth and hard case.

I can see clearly now ,the blinding light is gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:whistling:

https://www.amazon.ca/Bell-Howell-Polarized-Sunglasses-Military-Inspired/dp/B07771NCTS

Edited by misfish
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, misfish said:

I bought a pair of these last week. I got to use them this weekend . With my left eye as you all know, having glaucoma and surgery repair, the bright lights these days are bad for me. It was recommended that I buy and try a pair of these. I have to say, what a great relief. Like I said,I used them this weekend during my early morning drive to the river. They knock that super bright head lights down to a dim. Not blinding anymore. I also wore them home this morning during a overcast day. They sure brighten up the light. When I got home and took them off, man it was really like day and night.  I would recommend anyone that has the same blinding issues I have . Worth the money I spent on my pair. I even got a nice cleaning cloth and hard case.

I can see clearly now ,the blinding light is gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:whistling:

https://www.amazon.ca/Bell-Howell-Polarized-Sunglasses-Military-Inspired/dp/B07771NCTS

That’s interesting Brian. I have to go in to get my eyes done and though I’m looking forward to losing the blurriness, I’ve wondered about the sensitivity to light issue. I assume it’s still worth doing?

• 2 weeks later...

Since I was so impressed with the night vision,I bought a pair of the polarized sunglasses at online auction for $10. Wore them this morning as the sun was shining off the water and the drive home. I am sold. 2 great pairs of glasses I am happy with. Also these came with a quality hard case. Bonus again.

Showcase