Jump to content

Outrageous boaters


EE_

Recommended Posts

I cannot believe what I just saw.
Something similar happen to me and my buddies on Sturgeon last year. We were on ~10 kayaks, chilling in a quiet bay.
Suddenly, out of the blue, a guy on jet ski showed up. And did exactly the same thing as the guy from the video.
Thankfully he gave up after 2 or 3 rounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This just looks to me like a regular saturday in the kawarthas

If the boat is registered they will find him...thats a hard boat to hide, someone will figure it out eventually. At worst the guy cant drive his stupid (compensation) large loud boat anymore because if he does hes going to end up in jail. 

 

*edit* the video is also now getting international attention on other bass boat and fishing forums...someone is going to see the video and know where the boat is from at a minimum. 

Edited by AKRISONER
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Insane.  I hope the police find him and charge him with something.  If they don’t there is something very wrong.  It shouldn’t take much sleuthing to match up the boat ID that is visible to a short list of boats and narrow down quickly.  Looks like a Baja to me, but who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2020 at 3:29 PM, Canuck said:

Insane.  I hope the police find him and charge him with something.  If they don’t there is something very wrong.  It shouldn’t take much sleuthing to match up the boat ID that is visible to a short list of boats and narrow down quickly.  Looks like a Baja to me, but who knows.

A name was posted on Facebook.  So the OPP should know by now.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen some crazy stuff on the water but this moron takes the cake....absolutely ridiculous and out and out careless on his part. 

By the looks of it they know who it is so I hope the law takes appropriate action against him  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KawarthaAngler said:

I had heard through the grape-vine that this guy is a resident of Rice Lake and he was acting out in protest of all the 'new Canadians' on the water over fishing areas.  I'm not agreeing with his actions at all (he made a bad choice) .... just passing along what I heard.

So they can hate crime to dangerous boating and harassing people fishing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, KawarthaAngler said:

he was acting out in protest of all the 'new Canadians' on the water over fishing areas

yup i heard this too...

Judging by the video, i cant say he doesnt fit the bill...i mean to drive a boat like that and name it that, youve got to be a pretty huge d-bag of epic proportions? no?

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

yup i heard this too...

Judging by the video, i cant say he doesnt fit the bill...i mean to drive a boat like that and name it that, youve got to be a pretty huge d-bag of epic proportions? no?

I'm gonna guess there's a serious lack of self awareness (amongst other things) going on with these morons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Ronzo said:

I'm gonna guess there's a serious lack of self awareness (amongst other things) going on with these morons.

i actually think its the opposite. In 2020 we have meatheads everywhere running around embracing being giant D bags.

Look at Colby Covington in the UFC. Its an entire movement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...