Outrageous boaters

EE_

I cannot believe what I just saw.
Something similar happen to me and my buddies on Sturgeon last year. We were on ~10 kayaks, chilling in a quiet bay.
Suddenly, out of the blue, a guy on jet ski showed up. And did exactly the same thing as the guy from the video.
Thankfully he gave up after 2 or 3 rounds.

This just looks to me like a regular saturday in the kawarthas

If the boat is registered they will find him...thats a hard boat to hide, someone will figure it out eventually. At worst the guy cant drive his stupid (compensation) large loud boat anymore because if he does hes going to end up in jail. 

*edit* the video is also now getting international attention on other bass boat and fishing forums...someone is going to see the video and know where the boat is from at a minimum. 

Edited by AKRISONER

Insane.  I hope the police find him and charge him with something.  If they don’t there is something very wrong.  It shouldn’t take much sleuthing to match up the boat ID that is visible to a short list of boats and narrow down quickly.  Looks like a Baja to me, but who knows.

On 10/2/2020 at 3:29 PM, Canuck said:

Insane.  I hope the police find him and charge him with something.  If they don’t there is something very wrong.  It shouldn’t take much sleuthing to match up the boat ID that is visible to a short list of boats and narrow down quickly.  Looks like a Baja to me, but who knows.

A name was posted on Facebook.  So the OPP should know by now.  

• Like 1

I have seen some crazy stuff on the water but this moron takes the cake....absolutely ridiculous and out and out careless on his part. 

By the looks of it they know who it is so I hope the law takes appropriate action against him  

5 hours ago, KawarthaAngler said:

I had heard through the grape-vine that this guy is a resident of Rice Lake and he was acting out in protest of all the 'new Canadians' on the water over fishing areas.  I'm not agreeing with his actions at all (he made a bad choice) .... just passing along what I heard.

So they can hate crime to dangerous boating and harassing people fishing.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KawarthaAngler said:

he was acting out in protest of all the 'new Canadians' on the water over fishing areas

yup i heard this too...

Judging by the video, i cant say he doesnt fit the bill...i mean to drive a boat like that and name it that, youve got to be a pretty huge d-bag of epic proportions? no?

Edited by AKRISONER
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

yup i heard this too...

Judging by the video, i cant say he doesnt fit the bill...i mean to drive a boat like that and name it that, youve got to be a pretty huge d-bag of epic proportions? no?

I'm gonna guess there's a serious lack of self awareness (amongst other things) going on with these morons.

30 minutes ago, Ronzo said:

I'm gonna guess there's a serious lack of self awareness (amongst other things) going on with these morons.

i actually think its the opposite. In 2020 we have meatheads everywhere running around embracing being giant D bags.

Look at Colby Covington in the UFC. Its an entire movement.