Car plate sticker

glen

On 2/6/2021 at 12:41 AM, Old Ironmaker said:

Better the few hundred bucks in my jeans then theirs, always. They will get it eventually until then that 2% interest isn't going to make me rich but it makes me feel better. 

Where you get 2%? The Italian bank? how you doing John D, you are missed here. 
I just got over fractured ribs, three months. I was never better working for 50 years.

Thanks for the concern Albert, your concern is appreciated. Under the weather for a few months, about 11 to be exact. Had Covid tests negative thank goodness.

No energy, it's a chore to turn this lap top on, couldn't care less to go online, even forget to check blood glucose 1st thig in AM. I was told to take vitamin D from a local pot smoker of all people a few weeks ago, I actually feel better. To prove it is working I woke 3 days in a row with something, let me be smart how I explain this as we are PG rated, something that one wakes with generally in the early teens. It has been 11 years since I have been waken with this affliction. Not once since I had a cancerous tumor removed from my bladder 11 years ago. A cystoscopy has detrimental effects on the male prostate. Enough said. I feel much better. I finally got me arse off the reclyner and started walking 4 weeks ago and as they say the new smoking is watching TV, I was up to 12 hours a day, or more chain sitting. My 1st walk lasted 300 yards before I was gasping for air and it will be a year in a few weeks smoke free, quit cold Turkey. We walked 2 miles today, no issues.

It's getting better, thanks very much. 

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, irishfield said:

If they're too lazy to even send out automatically processed renewal forms, they ain't getting my money.

some of us old people need to put them on the fridge with a magnet so we don't forget, see above post, now I know why I forgot.

• Like 1

Exactly Dave, they haven't even sent out renewals. Didn't even get one for my company truck due Dec, 2020. None for the cars in March.. etc. Stay at home order, prove I even drove it and don't look at my facebook page.. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sinker said:

My sticker still says MAR20, and it will until i either get a ticket, or they send me something saying I need to get it. 

S. 

Don't do that with your FAC or you have to go through the whole process again. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 2:17 PM, Sinker said:

My sticker still says MAR20, and it will until i either get a ticket, or they send me something saying I need to get it. 

S. 

Why put off the inevitable,  we are supposed to be adults and not play ______.  Pay now or pay later, but why wait for the rush.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fisherman said:

Why put off the inevitable,  we are supposed to be adults and not play ______.  Pay now or pay later, but why wait for the rush.

Why pay at all if I don't have to? They dont need my money, I do. Its just a money grab anyways. Why do we pay $120 for a sticker? If I don't legally need it to drive, why would I pay? 

S. 

Sink, to me it’s a tax grab. BUT in Europe it’s worse. TV tax  . . .wait until they hear about that one. And driving to downtown and get charged. Oh wait we have the 400 tax highways we have already paid  for and they sold it. lots of back roads we can use. 

On 5/8/2021 at 7:17 PM, Fisherman said:

Pay now or pay later, but why wait for the rush.

If you mean that they'll be coming after us retroactive? If so the only rush we'll see is in the courthouses; with people refusing to pay the year that past sticker.

Dan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanD said:

If you mean that they'll be coming after us retroactive? If so the only rush we'll see is in the courthouses; with people refusing to pay the year that past sticker.

Dan.

Yes,  read it that this delaying was only to stop people from going to Service Ontario to get their sticker, if your sticker expired last year,  it will be added on.  The option to do it on line was always there.

The Ontario government has extended expiry dates if you need to renew your licence plate sticker, driver's licence, health card, Ontario photo card or accessible parking permit. ... When you do get a new licence plate sticker for 2021, you will still be required to pay for your 2020 sticker.Feb. 3, 2021

Edited by Fisherman

1 hour ago, DanD said:

Dan.

Lets see, a trip to the court house = taking time off work/fishing and if you loose you pay the fine + court costs + you will have to pay for the sticker anyway. I can't be bothered with all that stuff when it took me less than 5 minutes to renew on line from the comfort of my own home, I got an extra 30 days to pay it and even points on my credit card. 

Ya, it might be a cash grab, what about the $15.00 you have to pay just to enter the draw for a moose tag and if you are lucky enough to get drawn then you have to buy the license. 

• Like 1