Kwik Fish lures, looking for,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

Seems finding these is like pulling teeth from a toothless mouth . Well, unless you buy from Ebay, but still cant find the color combo I want . CTC here is very  limited,Cabelas well, it,s Cabelas.

Anyone seeing these in their stores ?

Anyone have some they wish to depart with ? Looking for fire tiger and chartreuse/white dot combo and chrome .

Edited by misfish

Try the Kwikfish X Stream if you can find them Cabelas also has the Flatfish with the eyes on them. I saw a show where guys hammered Salmon and Lakers on them at the Niagara Bar Try some Hot Shots 35 Rattlers and Mag Wiggle Warts as well. They all work for salmon steelhead and Lakers. Many other baits like Jackal Squirrels, Lucky Craft Staysees, and  Evergreen Sledges work even better. I'm also going to try Rapala Diving Husky jerks in the UV colour schemes as well. So many lures so little space in the "toon

4 hours ago, kickingfrog said:

I’ve got one fire tiger but it’s 6 inches long

Thanks Rob. Bigger then I am looking for.

4 hours ago, gaspumper said:

I have these, left - 2 3/8" middle 1 3/4" right 1 1/4"

Thanks GP, Have those .

18 hours ago, irishfield said:

Oh let me look tomorrow if it's not pouring, think I put that box in a marine can...

Thanks Wayne. I sent a PM  a week or 2 ago. Says not read yet. :dunno: :whistling:

59 minutes ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

Try calling Gagnons, I think they might have it in store. 

They had some at 50%off

https://www.gagnonsports.com/search/Kwikfish/

Thanks Pump

4 hours ago, Snidley said:

Try the Kwikfish X Stream if you can find them Cabelas also has the Flatfish with the eyes on them. I saw a show where guys hammered Salmon and Lakers on them at the Niagara Bar Try some Hot Shots 35 Rattlers and Mag Wiggle Warts as well. They all work for salmon steelhead and Lakers. Many other baits like Jackal Squirrels, Lucky Craft Staysees, and  Evergreen Sledges work even better. I'm also going to try Rapala Diving Husky jerks in the UV colour schemes as well. So many lures so little space in the "toon

Thanks Paul

Barrie Cabelas is very limited in flat fish and Kwik fish. I was able to buy a couple of Canadian wigglers.

3 minutes ago, irishfield said:

Hey.. you know I'm not supposed to be here in the summer Brian... AND I'll look tomorrow as it's a tad blustery here right now. Think we're of the few with power still on..

Yes sir, I know . I thought maybe you were up and away and were at the library,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😁

Crazy winds all day here as well .

Just for you.. and of course it poured on me and now the damn sun is back out! lol

Found at least one of my boxes of them.. any of these work for yah?? If so let me know which ones and I'll leave them somewhere for you on the property that's easy to access...

quickfish 002.JPG

quickfish 003.JPG

quickfish 004.JPG

quickfish 007.JPG

quickfish 008.JPG

quickfish 010.JPG

quickfish 011.JPG

9 minutes ago, irishfield said:

I think there's more somewhere.. I just don't remember where that is after the kids wedding last Fall..

Been wanting to see the muscle car since it,s been completed, maybe leave in the driver seat with the keys for a test drive ? Or am I over stepping now ? LMAO

Yer a good ole boy bud.

17 hours ago, kickingfrog said:

Irish with some genuine Helin flatfishes. There was a long period of time in my youth where all I needed was a frog pattern flatfish to catch all the bass, walleye and pike on Nipissing.

When we first started going to PAB years ago Flatfish were a great pike lure, like u-20 and m-2? Even bps and other stores here in the states seem to have a very limited selection.

13 hours ago, MJL said:

What's a Kwikfish :whistling:

Not sure about colours, but I've seen them at GagnonSports, J&S Tackle in the past. Angling Specialties usually carries Flatfish.

Hey buddy

Looking forward to seeing you up this way this fall. Water is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up .

Thanks