Hard to see

LostAnotherOne

Was on St.Clair yesterday and while trolling I saw something in the water a distance away so I checked it out.  As I got closer it was one of the biggest muskies I have ever seen.  Probably somewhere between 45"-50".  I grabbed it by the tail and tried to revive it for 30 minutes with zero success.  It's belly seemed bloated and it couldn't keep itself straight.  Also it was bleeding from the mouth as I'm thinking it was just caught.  Didn't see any issues with the gills.   Had to let it go as the wind changed direction and I was heading out further in my 14 footer.  It sucked.  Anyways I find it odd that Glen posted a trip last week there and he had to do the same thing.  There was probably 20 boats trolling out there.  It was a zoo.  Not sure what happened to it, but there's one thing I found interesting.  While I was following a charter I saw that they caught a little guy and brought him in the boat.  They took a few pics and threw him back.  They didn't revive it they just tossed it back.  Not blaming them cause it could of been many things that could of happened.  I just always thought that people who fish for muskies do there best to keep it alive and have it swim off.  

IMG_20200815_165125309.jpg