My boat is leaking

glen

Why I told Glen to bring it to me... as I have a few rivets. Although returning things to where they once were, before the Daughter's wedding in the hangar last Fall, didn't go quite as smooth as I'd hoped... but I have the right stuff somewhere.. LOL

2020-06-28 002 012.JPG

2020-06-28 002 013.JPG

Edited by irishfield
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, irishfield said:

Why I told Glen to bring it to me... as I have a few rivets. Although returning things to where they once were, before the Daughter's wedding in the hangar last Fall, didn't go quite as smooth as I'd hoped... but I have the right stuff somewhere.. LOL

2020-06-28 002 012.JPG

2020-06-28 002 013.JPG

I hope Transport Canada doesn't see that

How do you know at least 2 TC inspectors haven't already??.. and they had a damn good laugh like everyone else that's seen the "pick up". They don't care as to what I assemble/repair their amateur builts with! I don't work on certified airplanes and this isn't the only stock of rivets I have, just the stuff that had the marine heads in it.... somewhere under there. I tipped the shelves, did some swearing and walked away 2 months ago!

Edited by irishfield

16 hours ago, irishfield said:

2020-06-28 002 012.JPG

2020-06-28 002 013.JPG

Oh that is downright painful....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, irishfield said:

2020-06-28 002 012.JPG

2020-06-28 002 013.JPG

Wow, you're better stocked than both main stores and the structures shop at First Air when I worked there. For a while I had those AN part numbers pretty well figured out.

• Like 1

Wayne you're a good man to offer up the help. With summer student work available I suggest hiring a youngster to well.... "See that bunch of stuff that fell off the shelf and got kinda mixed up? Put it all back on the shelf sorted proper." For you a tax write off/business expense. For a kid some needed dough. AND you can turn your back on it like it never happened rather than cussing each time you think of it or walk past. What I'd do anyways.

• Like 1

I had a single employee in the "skunk works" years ago and quickly remembered why I walked out of our 100+ employee plastics plant. I'm done.. not going back in time. I have no income, nothing to write off against and enough "losses for future years" available on both businesses that I'll never see them used in my life time even if I suddenly got a contract from JT!  :D. I have two airplanes left to refurbish, then sell and then it's auction time here. I've said it for years and need to take my own advise, life's too damn short! Especially considering Jennifer has now been gone for 5 years.

Glen and I have spent a lot of time on the water together, his best claim to fame is a 14'r with Terry as a witness, then a snagged fishing rod and yes there was a Muskie in the mix. He knows fully that it is an open offer and there was no $ figure stated as it wasn't going to cost him anything.

Edited by irishfield