WOW not a single one anywhere,,,,,,,,,,, CRAP

misfish

Sell my 55 lb thrust to buy a 30 lb thrust MK, and there is not a single one from Barrie to  all the way west to BC  and east to Montreal ( Cabelas ) CTC not a single one anywhere close by. WOW

Anyone got one sitting around they want to sell ? LOL

Survey SAYS:  Better keep the 55 - I broadened the search parameters , got prices from 169.00 to 900.00 for  the Endura c2 30 #, but not one has stock, expects stock or has stock in any franchise location in Canada.  This makes me think (ouch!) it may be a mere mention in history now as in outta production.  Might could get one of the chains BP or Cab's to order one in from the states - dunno if they could or what it would do to the price.  Good luck!

Michael

Used to post here a long long time ago.  Your post made me actually recover my password.

I've got an older one (30 or 35) hanging on the shop wall that hasn't seen the water in years.  Runs fine last I tried it (3 years ago?)She needs a home.  About 10 mins N. of Port Severn.  Shoot me a msg. if you're interested.

P.S. Bring beer.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

I've got one with virtually no time on it.

Would have to either come and git it or pay for shipping.  😁

I'll come pick it up, Dave.

But I have to quarantine for 14 days after I get there, so can I please borrow your boat and your cottage?  😁

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, glen said:

So your 55 is already gone?   

Yes, but I have another 55 thrust coming up soon. It is a bow mount hand control . I removed the motor, rotated the head,added a clamp to it and used it as a stern mount. I still have the flip up mount.

50 minutes ago, Terry said:

If it’s too much power you turn it down one notch and it only does 30 lbs thrust 

I would rather be overpowered then be under powered on a motor 

It,s a toon with already a  ton, I,ll take low and slow. LMAO

This is a huge problem fishing industry wide. Covid has gotten people on the water more than ever. With no gatherings, parties, weddings, events etc people have started going boating more than ever before. From bait shops to boat dealers, everyone is booming. Theres apparently a huge outboard shortage right now as well. Really really difficult to almost get anything new this year.