Another product review - My BPS Rain Suit

Last product review proved to be popular so I am at it again

Review of my Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier rain suit 

If I had to pick the 3 most asked about gear items for fishing trips its rain suit, fish finder and two piece or one piece rods

Latest post is up – thanks in advance

https://www.northernjacks.com/post/gear-review-bass-pro-shops-pro-qualifier-rain-suit

Andrew

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

I too was always interested in a good rain suit. $600 dollars or did I misread that. Whatever the case I have a jacket bib combo and I hate it because I don't think its properly vented and when worn for extended periods the suit just traps moisture in making it very uncomfortable.  Anyway thanks for the review.

Hey there

Thanks for the read and the comment.  You read it correctly it was about $600.  Expensive I know.  My trick was for about a while the only gift I received from any family members over Christmas, Birthdays, Fathers Day and so on was Bass Pro gift certificates - I didn't take too long before I had enough cards to get the suit

Cheers

Andrew

14 hours ago, Dutch01 said:

I use the BPS Pro Qualifier Rain Suit and imo it's worth every penny.  It's too warm for summer though, I use it in shoulder seasons.

I love mine as well.  In terms of heat on our recent trip we had some warmer days (21 to 23 degrees) where rain was circling.  I found the bibs fine w shorts underneath and kept jacket in the dry bag in case it did rain (which it did lol)

• Like 1