Fishmore & Dolittle

Hey all,

I just wanted to share my big event from yesterday! After 39 years in The HVAC/R trade and 25 of those years in a teaching role, I decided it was time to hang up the gauges and take up my new position at Fishmore & Dolittle! It has been a wonderful career and filled with so many friendships, just like on this forum!

My Wife Jackie and I started off our week with a short trip up to Matachewan for some fishing (not too far from Camp Jiggy Jiggy, from what I understand!) and had a great time. I really hope to be doing a lot more of that from now on!

This whole pandemic has been a primer of sorts. We were both able to work from home and I think we got a taste of what the future brings!

Tight lines folks and I will do my best to post an actual fishing report from time to time. We saw the signs to Shining Tree and were tempted to go that way. I know Terry used to go there and figure it might be worth a trip one of these days!

Take Care,

Brian

• Like 6

Congratulations on your retirement Brian, it's a milestone we all look forward to.

I've been retired 20 years now and have never regretted taking early retirement once, you just have to keep busy and don't ever let yourself get bored. I start every day with a 4 mile walk at sunrise, 365 days a year and after breakfast I get busy and if I don't have a job to do I invent one LOL

Enjoy the time you've earned bud, you've got a whole new life ahead of you.

For years on this board my signature said "when your retired, every day is Saturday morning".

• Like 1