Help Me Set Up My New Boat Please

RS680

I've got a similar set up. 2016 AC Classic, 16.5 with the 50 horse Yamaha tiller. It has the Powerdrive 55 lb w/iPilot. It works great and battery life has not been an issue. What ever you do, be sure an get iPilot equipped. I've found my motor to have enough jam for the lakes I fish. It originally came with the Helix 7 and I sold it to replace it with a panoptix compatible Garmin unit. Sweet boats. I love my Alumacraft!

Well I have Made my final picks.  The Boat is starting to get rigged at the dealer all the parts are order {almost}  Lots of little odds and ends. Hope To pick up next week.  Bring home and do a couple of little tweaks and then i hope to head out to the lakes.  Now i just have to pick my first lake or river..  Right now i am thinking about French river area or  Rice lake area.

On 6/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, boombap said:

The first day out in some decent wind and your going to regret not going for the 24v.. just my opinion.

On 6/30/2020 at 10:26 AM, grimsbylander said:

Agreed.

X3. Friend and I both bought Terrovas at the same time. I got the 24v he opted for the 12v, after a year and a half he now regrets not getting the 24v. 

Edited by Musky Plug