Who is Stoked for Bass season!?

AKRISONER

Just in time the elites come back and get the juices absolutely flowin! Been watching bass live all day!

http://basscam.bassmaster.com/detail/videos/2020-dewalt-bassmaster-elite-at-lake-eufaula/video/6163119604001/live:-zaldain-s-insane-catch?autoStart=true

This catch and that fish is making me itch like madddddd had to go out and do some work on the boat just to calm down. Were 10 days out! Where are you fishing on opener?

Ill be on the tri-lakes hopefully flippin up some llamas!

Edited by AKRISONER

8 hours ago, BillM said:

Got my GBay milk run ready.  Always a good time out there.

you can bare to wait the extra week! You're nuts Bill!

Tradition for me, but a little different due to covid. We have a family and friends derby on the tri lakes I do that for the weekend and then the following weekend I take the entire week off and crush G bay for a week straight. The fishing is quite literally world class in every sense of the word. You want to throw the lure, you will get bit with size. Large or smallmouth, its going off!

Might be a little different this year than the past few with opener being a week later, its crazy to watch the transition happen during opener week from basically freshly off the bed but still shallow to post spawn. 

Top water smallmouth in <4fow. oh budddyy

On 6/12/2020 at 9:49 AM, AKRISONER said:

you can bare to wait the extra week! You're nuts Bill!

Tradition for me, but a little different due to covid. We have a family and friends derby on the tri lakes I do that for the weekend and then the following weekend I take the entire week off and crush G bay for a week straight. The fishing is quite literally world class in every sense of the word. You want to throw the lure, you will get bit with size. Large or smallmouth, its going off!

Might be a little different this year than the past few with opener being a week later, its crazy to watch the transition happen during opener week from basically freshly off the bed but still shallow to post spawn. 

Top water smallmouth in <4fow. oh budddyy

Bass opener is always 4th Sat in June :)   I'll muskie/'pike fish before that.   Bass aren't going anywhere.