Goby in Chemong Lake

Tjames09

1 hour ago, David Chong said:

They're in Simcoe and they're in Quinte so chances are pretty good they're in the Kawartha's! Surprised that they're as far in as Chemong, sure it wasn't a Sculpin?

Oh they do look very similar. 

I didn’t take a picture. I’ll take a picture of the next one. Could be sculpin. 

11 hours ago, captpierre said:

Hope you’re wrong. Next come the pike. 😳

I couldn’t imagine what would happen to those panfish in that lake if more than just musky started eating them. The tri lakes are my second favourite fishery in Ontario because they are big but just entirely different than any other lakes around Ontario. I hope they never change much aside from the fish getting bigger and more plentiful.

its a fact they are in buckhorn lake as well as pigeon lake as well but as usual the ministry has to officially say it....some may remember about 10yrs ago i caught a pike in a haliburton lake where there was none i took pics and measurements and everything and because i did not keep the fish or take a scale sample they could not confirm...2yrs later they confirmed in a trap there was pike in the lake ....i said oh really i told you that years before...but yes they are in most kawartha lakes now and will keep spreading for sure and there have been confirmed catches of pike in sturgen lake as well as pigen too...