Spotted today at Dollarama: Shimano SRS6000 Rod for $4

Lord Letto

15 minutes ago, OhioFisherman said:

I wouldn't expect it to be much besides a fishing rod

This ^. I picked up $10 Daiwa from CT one day (just for a kid). It did not survive one weekend.

Edited by mamona

Hey it’s a $4 rod...if I was close to Kitchener I’d buy 3-4 just to give out to my neighbours kids. That’s how kids get into fishing and enjoying the outdoors. Not starting with Stradics!!

Letto, pm me the address of the Dollarama as I may be in Cambridge this week. There’s 4 young boys on my street that might need a new rod!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Hey it’s a $4 rod...if I was close to Kitchener I’d buy 3-4 just to give out to my neighbours kids. That’s how kids get into fishing and enjoying the outdoors. Not starting with Stradics!!

Letto, pm me the address of the Dollarama as I may be in Cambridge this week. There’s 4 young boys on my street that might need a new rod!

Address of the store for the Rods is in the OP

On 5/28/2020 at 9:54 PM, Lord Letto said:

Downtown Kitchener Location: 61 King St E, Kitchener, ON N2G2K4

it's rod only, not a combo, so If you need a reel to go with it, I visited the Highland Hills location yesterday (875 Highland Rd W, Kitchener, ON N2N 2Y2) to see if they had any Fraser Farm Meatballs & Gravy that I saw there in the past (sadly I never saw any) & saw they had Zebco 202 Spincast Reels there for $4:

20200529-164206.jpg

Edited by Lord Letto
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I know this is an older thread but the Dollarama in Ancaster meadowlands had a good selection of filet knives. They had the 9 and 7 inch Shimano plus a mustad and a Shakespeare 6 inch.. decent enough for a backup knife..

10 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

im once again asking people to start reading dates on posts.

How are they even finding these old threads????

Why do you care if someone brings up an old post ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

Because the subject matter is usually totally irrelevant. It could even trick someone into wasting time and going to said store thinking that the op is reflective of today.

More fishing,less reading. LOL