Lost sunglasses in port Severn

Actually I’d be willing to give a couple hundred bucks they’re very expensive glasses and they’re prescription so whichever scum took them will literally have no use for them. Which is why I am offering a reward. If they weren’t prescription lenses I wouldn’t have even made the post.

1 minute ago, BowSlayer101 said:

Actually I’d be willing to give a couple hundred bucks they’re very expensive glasses and they’re prescription so whichever scum took them will literally have no use for them. Which is why I am offering a reward. If they weren’t prescription lenses I wouldn’t have even made the post.

Lost a pair of Maui Jim,s this winter. Must of fell of my head when I jumped a crack. They were made with readers. The area was well traveled that day. Posted on boards and no findings. $300 to replace.

Good luck Ron on getting them back.

36 minutes ago, misfish said:

Lost a pair of Maui Jim,s this winter. Must of fell of my head when I jumped a crack. They were made with readers. The area was well traveled that day. Posted on boards and no findings. $300 to replace.

Good luck Ron on getting them back.

Thanks Brian, yeah these were a pair of Tom fords that would cost me like $800 to replace so I would be more than happy to pay $200 to get them back. I highly doubt it will happen but gotta try right. I just don’t understand some people, what kind of a lowlife do you have to be to take a someone’s prescription glasses, like what on earth would they even do with them, so frustrating.

Edited by BowSlayer101

4 hours ago, BowSlayer101 said:

Thanks Brian, yeah these were a pair of Tom fords that would cost me like $800 to replace so I would be more than happy to pay $200 to get them back. I highly doubt it will happen but gotta try right. I just don’t understand some people, what kind of a lowlife do you have to be to take a someone’s prescription glasses, like what on earth would they even do with them, so frustrating.

Was your vehicle broken into? Or boat raided while docked when you ran to grab the truck parked at a launch? Might be worth sharing so that others can be made aware...criminals are stupid and typically if they are working a particular place they will stay there and continue to steal until they get caught or move on to the next opportunity. 

no different than the gang of guys that were stealing absolutely everything at my local outdoor rink. The municipal worker was helpless to stop them except to warn everyone that they had to keep an eye on their stuff 100% of the time. They even stole some guys bloody shoes and he had to walk home in the winter time in his socks!

Edited by AKRISONER

18 hours ago, BowSlayer101 said:

Nice of you to offer a cash reward. If I found them it wouldn’t cost you a penny. I’ll bet all the other OFC members feel the same way. Good luck!

20 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Nice of you to offer a cash reward. If I found them it wouldn’t cost you a penny. I’ll bet all the other OFC members feel the same way. Good luck!

Thank you sir, people like you are the reason I still have some sort of hope for our society.