Four mile lake north bay

If it's not far from your house we should be asking you. But let me guess. You just moved to the area, now I'm jealous. I see your a newbie J rock. On behalf of the members here on OFC welcome aboard. Please read the rules carefully. It is important that you understand them too. There are a bunch of good guys and a few gals here. Being not far from Nord Bay you are surrounded by good fishin' and a World class Musky fishery in the West Arm of Lake Nipissing. 

N.B. No one named me spokesman for welcoming new members 

• Like 1

Haha thanks. And yes just moved up from the Barrie/alliston area so just looking for a few small lakes to take my son too. Just picked up a little princecraft for my first boat. Gonna clean er up today and hopefully get out very soon. 

• Like 1

Hey J rock,

I am not too sure about Four Mile lake but I do fish up your way (Crystal Falls) on Lake Tomiko.  Very few boats and TONS of smallies to catch.  I was there last Sept. and had a couple days where the boat landed 100 fish.  Plus you will get the odd walleye as well.  Lots of fun to take kids.  I used a drop shot mostly and was nailing more fish than my Cousin and his wife.  I might have some maps of the lake, if you are interested PM me and I will look for them.

Chrispy!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...