Can it be ? A fishing report ?

misfish

Yabbadabbadooooooooooo

Woke up at 4:30 this morning and was not sitting around . I grabbed that new stick my son gave me for Christmas, back pack,some loose roe I had and was off. What a beauty of a morning to be walking the trib. Still though,the fiddle heads and mushrooms are way behind. Found lots of stumps, but the heads were not showing yet. I just tied bags by hand at the river as I was not expecting to head out this morning . I kind of liked this today, as I was able to tie to water conditions and it is not that much of a bother. Missed 2 hits and caught this guy. Float laid flat and I just lifted as if it was bottom. Nope, fish. It was deep hooked,so home it came for dinner.

New stick is so sweet. I missed that 13 ft  advantage of being able to mend and keep the line off the fast current. I did get a bit of roe goo on  it . Tried not too, but I forgot my towel. The SST 3 is a great compliment to the rod.

Maybe another report Saturday. Calling for rain Friday . That is ok though, as I finally got my clouser minnow material .

DSCF5687.JPG.1ff16f3131161c886dfa6d5385b68bde.JPG

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, pics said:

And no harrassment from "the authorities " .. unlike some other areas..

Well if you park here, and walk in there,then walk wayyyyyyyy down over there, they do not know you are here. LOL

• Like 1